Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Investment

Some people just don't get it, you know. They actually do all that religious stuff on the weekends. They don't realize it's just an excuse to get some days off from work to do things that we actually want to do. Like go shopping, and to buy things to support the jobs that employ us, and give us the money that allows us to go shopping in our free time. What little free time we have that is. You know, with all of the new technology coming out that I need to have to keep me happy and safe and popular, I've been having to work a lot to get all the things I need, let alone what I want. To be honest I've even been working some weekends, both days. I guess I see it as an investment though, cause thats all I can really do with the extra money I don't have time to spend, invest it. I figure it's a good way to keep the market strong, so when I'm ready to enjoy it, my money will have really added up for me.

No comments: